Thursday, December 04, 2003

So, I haven't written in a while, eh? Oh, well. Nothing exciting has happened anyway. Nothing has happened period! I don't think...

My evil dreams are quickening their pace... Nikki came home for Thanksgiving. I saw her for a few hours. Then it was...it wasn't. She went without saying goodbye, just like I thought she would. Some best friend I am, huh?

Enough complaining! My birthday is coming, I'm getting older. Sunnie hinted awhile back that she was going to plan a party for me. I don't think she meant it. Even if she did...she's forgotten all about it by now I'm sure of it. Alas, alas. It's just another year, right?

I've almost completed my Christmas shopping. Last night I took Jamison out to buy Christmas presents for the family for his first time ever. It was so cute! He had about $80, and he got something for everyone. Cept me of course, cuz I was there. But it was fun helping him. He was so cute!!! A few days before that, he and I went shopping again, but for me to buy things. I got Sunnie's present, and Kelly's present. Then he and I went to Suncoast...and I went Christmas shopping for me!! It was by accident, I swear. I bought LOTR checkers, and then Jammer and I found these HUGE LOTR mural posters. So I bought a gigantic Legolas, and he has Legolas and Gimli on their horse...I bought it for him of course, because he's an excellent scam artist.

The only person I have left to get in the family is Candace, and I know what I'm getting her. I think I hope... *yawn* I am so tired right now... I taped the OC last night, and ended up watching it at like midnight, because I bought Pirates on Tuesday *YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!* and hadn't gotten to watch it until last night. I'm so happy...

Is it pathetic that movies make me happier than real life people? Hmmm... I got a free ticket to see the Haunted Mansion in my pirate DVD. I want to see Honey, and I want to see The Last Samurai. And LOTR comes out 12/17! So, yeah. I'm gonna see that.

This Saturday, my mom is hosting a Christmas party for all of Sunnie's friends and their parents...so how not fun is that? Very. So I invited Christy! Woo-hoo! Now I'm excited. I get to see her for more than passing moments in Wal-Mart. We have plenty to talk about, I'm sure. But boy, am I dreading the preparations.

Jessi is coming home on the 13th. Yippee! She can't wait to see the Pirates DVD. Especially after I told her about the bloopers. And my new favorite quote! Observe:

"Argh...swash swash buckle buckle!"

--- Orlando Bloom

Isn't that funny? Te-he-he! Now that's a swash buckling movie.

Well, I've done enough rambling for today. I'll wait for something good to happen before I write a long entry....maybe. I better get back to work, anyway. Write more later, I'm sure!!!

Me

No comments: