Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yay! I have good news for once! But first...let me illustrate my frustrations.

BJ is going to be here in a few days, and everything I thought we were going to do, we're not really going to do...except that I'm finding alternatives. We were supposed to go to the drive-in with Sunnie and Paul. That was the ONE AND ONLY thing the four of us were going to do. It was the only thing I could get Sunnie nailed down to. Well, she backed out. FABULOUS! (But...I think we're going with mom and Jamie. 2 cars, thank goodness.) We're still doing the Mall Of America, and lunch with Grammy... and as far as Grand Marais hiking/lighthouse tour goes, my dad's working on it. So...I've been a little overwhelmed. I promised so much, and I'm afraid I can't deliver!

I'm glad we ended up not doing Sonshine, because quite frankly, I can't afford it right now.I have quite a few expenses, and now I have quite a few more. Before I explain that, I have to...ergh.

I asked Sunnie if I could use her car next week for when he's here, because I don't have one and there's no way mom would just let me use hers all week. Sunnie said no. Okay...well...she knows how to drive the truck, I don't. I'd pay for my own gas, she'd still have a vehicle...she still said no. I was so upset, and she said "Don't try and make me feel guilty for owning a car that I paid for all by myself."

Well, I wasn't trying to make her feel guilty! But she should! I let her use my Corsica for many many days...entire days because the Saturn was acting up. I got rides and had mom take me places. Sunnie at least has another car she could drive! It's just...ridiculous. So I was mad. BUT---

After this evening, it's 99.9% sure that I will have a car of my own. WEE! A white 1998 Dodge Neon. (With a CD player...hehehe) The guy asked $2500, but my mom offered $2000 and he accepted. I got the loan today, and my dad's all for it (that was a complete turn around)so...I'll be able to be driving it by tomorrow he says. WEE! Good times.

So Sunnie is probably still mad at me, I just wish she'd change her priorities a little. Just a little...so that's pretty much all I have to report at the moment. Just for giggles I'll fill out the questions from Kelly's livejournal...I think I'm gonna make up my own quiz one of these days. I have a lot of questions nobody ever asks. So...

1. What's your favorite TV show among those that you never thought you'd like or refused to watch, and why did you not want to watch it?




Smallville, because I thought it would be cheesy and dumb...but Kelly begged me to watch, and suddenly I couldn't stop. One of only a few things that she's got me into. Usually it's the other way around.

2. If you could pick any movie (or movie adapted from a book, that is not already a musical) to adapt into a stage musical, what would it be? Remember that Holy Grail has already been there, made a t-shirt, and won a bunch of Tonys.

I agree with Kelly as far as Sense and Sensibility goes...one of my all time favorite stories. I'd like to see everything as a musical, really. That would be fun!

3. If you could pick any movie musical to adapt for a Broadway stage, what would it be?

I have two: Newsies and Moulin Rouge. --(Kelly's answers, but yeah! Duh!)And all my favorite Disney musicals that haven't been on stage yet... Cinderella would be good! The Little Mermaid. It could be done!


4. If you could adapt any stage musical into a movie, what would it be?

Into the Woods! Because they already did Phantom of the Opera, and all my other favorite musicals (that I've seen on stage.) were Disney movies.


5. If you could unmake any movie and pretend it never existed, what would it be?


Soul Survivors. And that's all I have to say about that!

No comments: