Friday, May 26, 2006

You Should Be an Actor

You have a flair for the dramatic, and you probably already do a lot of acting in your day to day life, just to entertain yourself.
No need to steal the spotlight from your friends... You'll get plenty of attention once you start acting professionally!


For a minute there, I really felt like writing a mini novel. But then, now that I'm here in front of the screen, it seems like everything I had planned to write is meaningless, or something of the sort. I really do have a lot to say, but I guess I don't feel like saying it. Honesty is one thing, but sometimes even honesty isn't worth it. What do you gain by being honest about something nobody but you cares about?

Anyway, I'm not making any sense. Surprise, suprise right? I feel like something bad is going to happen... or maybe it already did. Maybe I can't tell the difference anymore. Being sick doesn't help.

Did I mention I'm allergic to my house? Whether it's Harvey, or something else. I'm fine when I'm out and about (which... is never) but the minute I get back in here, my airway closes, my eyes burn, my throat itches, my nose starts a runnin... it's really driving me crazy. I get exhausted and winded walking to the bathroom, because I literally have to take giant breaths just to get a sufficient amount of air into my lungs.

So anyway... aside from the obvious, those are my complaints. I miss BJ terribly. After having a year of a long distance relationship, and then getting to see each other regularly, this is just going back.

I'm scared, too. When Melanie and I were really close friends, it was amazing. She was the best friend I had ever had. Then I went to go see her in Connecticut, and it was even better. Then I went home. It was too hard to go back to how it used to be, so we didn't. We completely lost touch. We talk from time to time, but I still feel like I lost my best friend.

I don't want to believe that something like that could happen with BJ, but it's a fear nonetheless. I am afraid of losing him, but that's nothing new. His life is in Alabama, and he has a lot of distractions. Soon school will be starting. I knew I wouldn't be SEEING him much when I was still planning on living down there. But now I'll barely exist. Not intentionally, no no. He's going to be sooo busy, and it's going to be hard to force myself not to feel abandoned. I want him to succeed. It's just so hard to miss him, AND know that I won't even see him on Sundays. Clinging to late night minutes, before he falls asleep from exhaustion. That's my future.

Anyway, I guess I could go on and on and write about pointless things. I really don't feel well. Aside from being allergic to home, it's sugar week, and this time i feel like I have the flu. WE went to go see the new X-MEN movie, and I felt so disgusting. I thought the room was stifling, but no one else seemed to notice. I was boiling, and my stomach was wretching... it just wasn't good. You don't need to know anymore.

So that's all for now, kids. "I hope you feel better." Yep. Me too. ME too...

C'est moi!

No comments: