Friday, July 13, 2007

I was somewhat consistent with my writing for awhile...ah, well. I knew it wouldn't last. So many things have happened, that I can't even keep track. My mom's memory has returned, and she's back home now. Finances are still a struggle, but that doesn't seem like something that will be going away in the near future.

The drama recruitment will finally happen this Sunday. I'm nervous/excited. Andi and I have both joined the First Lutheran worship team. Andi as a multi-talented musician, and me as just a vocalist. It should be fun! The first two times I sing will be with Kari. I'm excited about that! And yet nervous... it's been awhile.

I haven't been feeling too well lately. As of this very moment I'm watching my I don't feel good, fix me movie. "Sense & Sensibility"... ah, yes. "Is love a fancy or a feeling? Or a Ferrars...?" Ah, sisters. It's such a splendid movie. It makes me happy.

Andi has decided to move his recording studio to his house. That means a lot of work overall, but a good way to save money, and have a lot more access to random spontaneous creative endeavors. Go Andi!

I really have nothing all that interesting to say... but I felt an update of sorts was needed. Good night all. Love you madly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the drama recruitment! Still praying for you and the family. God bless you and the ministry your faith and hard work has created. Thanks for the birthday wishes.