Thursday, January 13, 2005

Silly silly me. Tell me how silly can I be? I obsess over dumb things, and sweep big things under the rug. How great am I? Splendorific that's for sure. Oh well. Alas, such is life.

So, I've made a couple friends at Caribou (where I currently work if I haven't mentioned that before) One of them is moving to New York. Been there, done that! But I'll miss her. She's one of those people, ya know? When you meet them you just know they're going to be one of the greatest people you will ever meet...ever. That's Lara, and that's just how she is. The other girl I've made friends with is Sam. They're both coming over to my house this weekend for a slumber party. We're so nerdy! It's fabulous.

Sam wants me to move in with her. We'll see what happens with that. I'm sure I have other really interesting things to talk about, but I'm tired, and bed is looking really good right about now. Write more soon!

Always,

Me

No comments: