Monday, August 08, 2005

Wuzzup? Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyway! I'm in a pretty good mood. Not really sure why. At the library again. Maybe gonna grab a few movies. I'm unbelievably tired, but that's okay. It's a rainy day, so it will be nice nap time when I go home. Work has been work. I did bar again today, and Sunnie came to visit. That was nice. So what's been going on? Sheesh...why can't I ever remember when I set out to write something in this thing? I'm losing it. Oh, well. Let me think.

I want a Golden Retriever! And I'm gonna get one someday too. Or a Lab. We shall see. I want a big doggie, along with my little fluffer ball, Cody. He's the best dog in the whole wide world, so I hardly doubt any other dog could come close.

So...let's see. Any juicy details about anything? I LOVE BJ! Oh, that's no secret. Darn. Hmmm... I need a new bed. There's a juicy secret. No, not really. I just can't sleep on it anymore. It hurts my back. I need a new back. Anyone tired of theirs and wanna donate it to the cause? Oh, if only things worked that way.

Elke was telling me how great I was yesterday. That was fun. How much she appreciates me, and how much I mean to the store. Cool.

So...Everything that I have running through my head I shouldn't write about, and won't write about, but it's all I want to think about, so everything else just kind of gets lost in the fog. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (I'm talking about...Plan See of course)

So here's some news. My grandma forever has been trying to get me books about script writing, stage direction, casting and directing, blah blah blah. Yesterday she offered to get me a book on how to set up a successful church drama program. HA! Funny lady. She just doesn't think I know what I'm doing. Then she read See Me Through. She apologized endlessly for doubting me and kept saying "I had no idea you could do this! This is so GOOD!" Hehehehe. That made me happy.

So let's re-cap my weekend. Friday, Andrew came over. Saturday, I worked in the morning, drove Jamie around, and then took Jamie and Andrew to the movies. (Talking to BJ on and off throughout the day) We saw "Dukes of Hazzard". It was very much a Jamie kind of movie. Then I went home and went to bed, then talked to BJ. Jamie and Andrew were SOOOOOO loud all night, I got no sleep. I woke up in a lot of pain, from all the tenseness, and just the...no sleep. I couldn't get up and go to church. Instead, I went downstairs all greasy and sweaty from the tossing and turning from the night before, ate some of my mom's blueberry bread, and we watched "Untamed Heart" on TV.

My Grammy showed up later and I ended up going home with her. We ate lunch, watched "The Fighting Temptations" and then she read See Me Through while I chatted with BJ. I went home around 7:30pm, showered, and then had my dad read See Me Through. Then I talked to Kelly for a long time, and then I watched Cheaters with my mom. Then...I went to bed, and talked to BJ. Then I worked. Wee!

Yeah, my life is sooooooooo exciting. But it is, actually.

Everything I've ever wanted is at my fingertips now, and that IS really exciting. I'm in love with a wonderful man, people are reading the things I write, I write and direct dramas, and I'm IN CHARGE of a church drama program... I have a connection to RJ Helton, I mean...geez! Life is good. It's not perfect. (Perfect will come when I no longer live at home).

So, that's all I have to say for now. Later taters!

Me

No comments: