Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hey Ya'll!

So, I've been in Alabama for a week now. My clothes are still in suitcases. I've got nowhere else to put them. Funny, huh? Not really. Everything is okay so far. I've tried to get over my paranoia about being a total burden, and in the way...I just can't shake the feeling.

I'm having a lot of fun with my new family, but I really miss my siblings and my parents. I miss my brother's insanely loud guitar amps. I miss Sunnie's random home appearances. I miss Kelly's enthusiasic broadway ramblings when she would come to visit me at the brothers Dunn. I miss being a frequent name in her journal entries. I am sad. But I'm still happy.

I keep wondering if I made the wrong decision. I really don't think I did, I just think my overall timing was bad. Oh, well. I've got BJ. He keeps my head out of the bad stuff most times. And I've got my Cody. I should be okay.

Write more some other time! Time for Devotions with BJ with our COuples devotional Bible. What a great story that is...to be told at another time.

Peace.

Over and out

No comments: