Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SUP!

Well, a few things have happened, I guess. I live in Alabama now! Hehe. Guess that's something all right. It was a nice drive...I drove a total of 58 miles. BJ did the rest. I'm here now, and I'm job searching. Everything is good! Different, but good.

One of my biggest stresses about moving here was the puppy. I love Cairo! I'm crazy about him. But Cody...sheesh. Nothing can compare. I was dreading Cairo's cries in the night. There's nowhere to stash him here where no one can hear him. I was worried about what would happen to him if I left the house. He'd make a mess, crap everywhere, tear something to shreds, and BJ's family would have to take care of it. I hated that idea. SO...

A few days before I left, my mom made a confession. She had fallen in love with Cairo and wanted to keep him. I secretly wanted to leave him home...just for a little while! I am madly in love with that little fur ball. So mom is raising Cairo through the crazy puppy years, and when I get a place of my own, I retrieve my doggie. HOWEVER...I took CODY WITH ME! Everyone loves him here. Cody is especially in love with Debra. (BJ's mom) He's figured out that she's a total pushover for giving him dinner scraps. All he has to do is blink.

IN other news...I sent out a mass e-mail letting all my friends and family know I made it here okay, and thanking them for everything. Well, it got sent to Lynn Turner. She wrote me back, asking me to remove her from my e-mail list. AHHHH! What a witch. ARGH! I just....ergh.

In really sad news, my Grandpa doesn't have much time left. My mom and dad went to Arizona this morning to spend some time with him. Probably the last times they'll spend with him. I cry a little almost every day. I hate cancer. I'm really going to miss my Grandpa. I really really am.

So I guess that's all for now. I have to go make sure Cody isn't about to bite Lauren's finges off. Bye!

No comments: