Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Your Hidden Talent

You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words.
You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel.
People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation.
When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.



WHOA! That's pretty close. Indeed. Elke used to say that about me all the time... when I'm up and when I'm down. Interesting. Very interesting. Anyway!

So, yesterday BJ came up to surprise me again. Boy, do I love that man. I got giddy when I found out he was on his way. Hopping up and down like a little kid. He treated us to the wonderful $5 Little Caesars pizza, and brought a movie to watch. It was nice having food that wasn't Tuna or Pirates of the Caribbean cereal. (And it was HOT!)

We watched "Into The Blue" while it absolutely poured outside. After the movie, BJ and I did our devotionals. (2 Kings 4-5 was our scripture reading for the day). And then BJ acted out soda commercials with his Sierra Mist can. You know that diet Pepsi commercial with the Diet Coke stunt double? Yeah...he's silly *smiles*

It was a short night, but a wonderful night nonetheless. This is indeed a short little update, but I just don't feel like I have much to say today. Ah, well! Keep the prayers a comin' for the job/money thing. Things are getting kinda difficult in that department. (Actually they're already there... and we're going crazy.)

I always love hearing from those I love, so please e-mail me sometime! I would LOVE it! I really really would. And I would RESPOND! Come, friends! Be friendly!

Love you all, and hope to hear from you soon!

ME!

No comments: