Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well, tomorrow will be my third day at Lakeshore Players. I'm pretty excited about it. It's kind of intimidating, but what job isn't at the beginning? You're always terrified of the day when training is officially over, and you're supposed to know what to do... all the time. You get left alone pretty much you're entire shift when you're in the box office, because Joan, boss lady, pretty much stays upstairs in her office. BUT... she has been writing a grant since I started working there, so she's had her hands full.

Caribou is good, except there are too many complainers. That's annoying. Everyone thinks they're more deserving than someone else, and it's just this long, boring...AHHHHH cycle. Grow up!

In other news, Pirates opened on Friday. I saw it with Jessi, and then saw it later the next night with my family in the UltraScreen at Marcus. Kelly, Jamie and I went early to be able to get seats. We got tickets almost 6 hours in advance. (EVERY show sells out EVERYWHERE. Beat THAT Superman!) While we were waiting, my brother decided to engage me in a terrifying game of the crazy rabid mongoose high-five slapping game. He made it up on the spot. He ended up injuring me so badly, I fell on the ground. Welts and bruises immediately appeared on my arm. My skin BUBBLED...what causes that? He hit me soooo hard. It looked like I had burn marks. It was crazy. I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry, so I did both. Kelly rushed to the concession stand, asking for a plastic bag with ice, claiming "My brother hit my sister, and she got hurt..." It was hilarious!

So that's all for now. I'm waiting for BJ to call. I was expecting his call about an hour ago. He's just...too busy sometimes. Everyone loves him, and the long distance girlfriend doesn't exactly win that contest. I guess I'm on the back burner for now. Oh, well. It's the best things on the stove that have to just sit and simmer. More flavor, ya know? That's me! Chicken a-la-queen. Er...soemthing like that. Cream sauce. I dunno...

3:45 workin tomorrow morning. Stop distracting me! To bed I go!

No comments: