Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today is BJ's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! I love you soooo much. You are my heart!

He happened to get my birthday package directly on today, which was good. He loved his presents. And I love him! Oh, happy day! At least I hope it was.

2nd week at Lakeshore, and all is good. Slightly less intimidating. I LOVE the girl I work with every day, Kirsten. She is so sweet, and we love all the same things. It's absolutely grand! (She loves Pirates and Gilmore Girls... we becamse fast friends.)

Caribou right now? It's just of...annoying. Like a distraction. I love the people I work with, but... the job in itself just seems to drag on, and on, and on...and I feel like I'm being cheated out of a lot of money. I probably am. Caribou corporate is evil. EVIL! Everyone knows it. Even my boss.

Cairo is huge. He like to bite things. Body appendages not excluded. It's all in play! But...ouch? We all love Cairo so.

Well... I really don't have much to say. The time in which BJ is coming is approaching! I am literally counting the days. The hours! The minutes... I can't wait to be with him again.

That's all for now! BYE!

No comments: