Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Weirdness in the air....do do do do do, weirdness everywhere.... what, you can't hear the melody in my head? Well, that's just too bad for you then!

I am so overly tired. And it's only TUESDAY! This week will be different. Friday is that day where I get older. Then there's next week. I leave for Alabama on Thursday. Then it's MERRY CHRISTMAS with BJ!! Our first together. It will be...good to experience it.

I really don't have all that much to say other than how much my inner narrations can amuse me. I wish my thoughts were audible at times, just so they could be recorded and recognized by somebody else. Then everyone would know the TRUTH about me! Yikerby! But that would be hilarious.

So that's all I've got. 24 minutes and counting until this work day is over.

Later taters!!

No comments: