Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SO! Lots has happened. BJ did a good job summing up some stuff. Check out his livejournal. (Link to the right) Aside from that, I am no longer a Caribou employee...and at the moment, no longer a Lakeshore Players employee. I am now the new assistant manager of Dunn Bros. in Hugo. Laugh all you want! At least I didn't go back to the same store! AND...the benefits are nice. AND...I get to work with AMBER!!!! She's technically my boss, but...she's also like...my bestest pal! So it's GREAT!

What else is going on? Oh yeah. Kelly, BJ and I are driving to New York at the end of March. I think. Money is up in the air, travel accomodations yet to be made. Although we would be staying with the Pomeroys for FREE so that's fantastic.

I don't feel as dead anymore, working the 12 hours. I'm sure the money will be less, but I've only been doing it for a week. We'll see what happens!

And now, since I have nothing better to do... I shall post a random picture!


That's Cairo getting a bath! So that's all folks! I shall be more interesting later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY!!! You updated! I am glad that you don't feel dead anymore. I'm about to send your package off so yay for stuff and surprises! I love you Angel! Talk to you soon.~ BJ