Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today has been an amazing day. Amazing in spite of the fact that it is my third day in a row of working open to close. Amazing because amazing things happened, and I just haven't felt this happy in a long time.

I suppose the amazing part began last night. I wrote and wrote enough to actually send out a chapter update to my test readers, of book two in my trilogy. "Haunted" is well on its way!

I woke up this morning to a great review from one of my readers, instant good mood. Then I bounced a few emails back and forth, played with some puppies, went to work. THEN!

I spent three hours doing something I have been wanting to do for sooooooo long. I had been craving it for so long, it felt like I was starving. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was.

It's funny, but I think I'm actually too happy to write anything in here right now. Weird, huh??? Bye for now!!

No comments: