Friday, March 21, 2003

"I want you to know when you hold my hand, you hold my heart." Yeah, how corny! I love it. I just got the "That Thing You Do" soundtrack yesterday...I've wanted it forever. Who knew it would one day be at half price books on clearance for $1? How lovely for me!

Anyway, I have a feeling I am going to severely abuse this thing for awhile...a few entries a day, until I realize...mmm, no don't feel like it. I'm writing mainly right now, to complain about going to theater. I was in theater all through highschool. I've been on stage since I was three years old! I know stuff. Lots of stuff, actually. Anyway. I graduated highschool, and then came back! YES! To direct. I'm directing my second show now. The first one, was a compilation of three one acts. I directed one...all by my lonesome! How happy am I? It was fantastical. (Yes, I KNOW that's not word. The majority of my vocabulary is Corrie made...) Then, Holly my CO-DIRECTOR asked me to help out with the Spring show. The current show that is preparing at North Campus highschool in WBL. Too bad I've done absolutely NOTHING!! Yeah, that basically sums it up. She doesn't let me do a darn thing. SO, the cast doesn't listen to me at all. It's pretty darn frustrating. Oh, well...they think of me as a pal still. So I understand. I'll get mean if I have to!

Okay, I'm sick of talking about theater! I have to be there in half an hour, so let's just...pretend that I don't. Onward ever onward! So, there's this other guy...*LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY* I know what you're thinking! Actually, I have no idea. But hear me out. It's an online guy, and he's just too good to be true. He's so sweet! Too nice...cruel joke nice, you know? He's the only person I've ever met online who asks really good questions, and actually WANTS to know the answers. And he's so adorable! Really truly. Hopefully he stays that way *growls* I promise to keep you updated!

Now, remember Tim? Yeah. Well, he knows I like him, right? Then why is he currently telling me all about his date with Jessi? A just friends date, I think...but still! Like I want to hear about it. Actually, I do. I'm curious. *Laughs*

Jokingly today, I decided to pick out songs for my American Idol audition next year. Oh, yeah! That's right, man! Christy...you and me baby! We're totally doing it! I still need a song though...

Really, my life IS interesting...I just don't feel like writing about the interesting parts just yet. Ooh, wait til I get me a boyfriend! Not a guyfriend, I have tons of those. HA! But really. My life has no choice but to be a dramatic saga. I'll fill you on what happened previously in my favorite Soap Opera, "Corrien" so you can understand future episodes. Well, I'm off to WALK to theater now. Yes, that's right. 19 years old, no car...no license. But I have reasons! My mom had cancer and we couldn't afford driver's ed. Yeah, so I coulda got my license at 18...shhh! I'm scared of driving...*cringes* Well, chat at ya later! Peace, yo.

No comments: