Saturday, May 24, 2003

AHHHH! So guess why I haven't written...come on! Guess! Because I was GROUNDED AGAIN! Why this time you ask? Well, because someone in this house has been stealing things from my mother...no one *cough* knows who. (Actually we all do, but she didn't confess, so we all had to suffer) Anyway, backing up, up and away!

So, the Alice in Wonderland tea. It was stressful before we actually got there, got ready...yah. I was scared. It went really really well though. Turns out the Mad Hatter (me) had somehow become the villain. Boy did those kids HATE me...in a good way. *laughs*

Well, I really think I should write later. Why? Because I am super pissed off at Sunnie, and I decided not to write it all down until she tells me her side. Whatever that is...I could care less right now...

But besides that, there's an awesome new person at work, and I'm super excited! And my dad took me to a 50's restaurant last night...and I bought myself a new toy! (Will explain later) And gosh darn it, my dreams are way too realistic! I can STILL smell him....uh....bye!

No comments: