Saturday, February 26, 2005

Today was... fun. Not really. It started out in panic. I was scheduled to work at 5:30am. I got there at 5:28. Nobody else was there. Not only that, but I forgot today was Saturday! Every oter day we OPEN at 5:30. Saturdays we open at 6. So, no one else was there, the store was locked up, and I thought we were already open. I panicked. I panicked even more when the milk delivery man showed up. He had about 70 cases of milk, each case containing 4 gallons. That's a lot of milk. He was sooooo mad. "What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't come back! This is ****. This is ****** ridiculous!" What was I supposed to do about it? It's not like I have a key or anything. So, Elke showed up at about 5:70. Turns out she was late, because she was speeding and got a ticket. How ironic! We had to rush like crazy to open in time. Nothing like adrenaline to get you going in the morning. Then I worked drive-thru from 6-11. The day went by pretty fast, we were insanely busy.

So that's work. The rest of the day? My gosh. I've had a horrible headache. No matter how many drugs I take, it will only go away for about 15 minutes. I got home from work at 11:15 and wanted to take a nap. So, I layed down on my badly unmade bed...the sheets took themselves off while I was laying still last night, I swear! Anyway...I was SLEEPING for all of five minutes when mom came in and asked me to make her bed. WHATEVER! But I did it anyway.

I then went back to nap time. At around 12:30 I was listening to mom and Jamie argue in the hallway. So I woke up. Mom left, and dropped Jamie off at work. I got up, cleaned my still messy from unpacking room, and checked my e-mail. BJ called for a brief moment, and then I decided to make myself something to eat. I had a chicken pot pie, clementines, and a blueberry scone. Nice, huh? I thought so. I watched half of the movie "Blow" on USA, and then my dad came home. He went to go take a nap. Sounded nice to me! Plus...my headache was soooooo bad.

I went back upstairs and watched the special features on "Raise Your Voice" and then I fell asleep around 5. I woke up at seven something, and decided to write Lara a letter. My phone rang shortly after, and I dropped it and almost killed it. I ended up hanging up on BJ, but all was well. I called back, and we talked for awhile.

Mom came home shortly after, and begged me to watch "Ray" with her. Well, I tried but she would not shut up! I made a "huff" noise, and she asked me to leave. No...forced me to. I didn't object all that much. I missed most of it anyway. So, here i am writing about my pointless day for no good reason, really. Ah, well.

So...I'm nervous about that response from the newspaper. If I actually get one, that is. If not...I guess I'll have to call, dang it. I'll have to write myself out a script first, just in case. Haha!

I guess that's all for now. Later!

Me!

No comments: