Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm so tired all the time. I don't think it's because I don't get enough sleep, it's because I just have to constantly get up at the crack of dawn. It's really tiring! I fall asleep really early, and then I wake up at a "normal" bed time. Then I can't sleep. Then BJ usually calls. (yay, my favoritest thing) After I talk to him, I can sleep peacefully. Then I wake up...and work. Then I come home, and sleep...and then work on other things. Argh.

Anyway...nothing unusual to report. Well, there probably is, but I won't put it all over the internet. So, it's Wednesday, and I'm watching Alias. It hasn't been too exciting. So, I'm writing while I'm watching it.

I get teased if I open my mouth these days. I'm being such a girl. I can't help it. AHHHHGGG... oh, well. Kate is such a character. She's hilarious. But she won't leave me alone. Why? Guess.

So...how boring is this entry? Very. I know I should be writing something else right now...like the story I was supposed to update forever ago. I don't feel like writing about someone else's love story. Bleck... Oh, well. Can't disappoint my public. Or "You Know Who You Are" - I still think that should be your screen name! That would be hilarious! Who am I talking about? He knows who he is. He told me so. HA!

Ok, I'm so boring... I really am. Well, off I go to watch Wife Swap.

Always, Me

No comments: