Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I haven't written in here for a long time. Partly because my computer is broken, and partly because life's not that interesting. Either that, or it's really interesting and I just don't have the energy to record it all down. I don't even know where to begin. I'm sure I'll leave too many things out. So I'll attempt to be brief, and somewhat informative.

Caribou is slowly killing me. Kerry quit (my Pope, my never ending supply of laughter) and I can't blame him. Kelley was fired (My person to vent to, my rock...) and now I find myself to be oddly important. Don't think I like that very much. Too much responsibility.

Dramas are up and running at First Lutheran! It's craziness. So much work, but it's so rewarding. Since they've never really had a real drama program before, after a skit takes place the actors are treated like celebrities. "Wow! You were so good! That was fantastic! Amazing!" It makes me laugh.

Work and work is pretty much my entire life. In between I get the chance to indulge in a few stolen moments at the library, or a few precious hours of my favorite select TV shows. It's rare indeed to have time to myself while I'm conscious.

So, I have Caribou and church, and meetings galore. Getdown, Missions Trip stuff... and I just feel tired all the time. Up at 4 every day doesn't help much. And certain fun health/girl issues. Bleck. I maintain a healthy attitude though, and I feel better about things as each day passes. I almost feel like I'm going in the right direction... as long as it gets me to where I want to go.

Now... I'm not one to exploit certain personal issues over the internet, but I can't help but sharing how much BJ means to me. I love him, I really do. I don't know in what way I'll love him five years from now, but I know how I love him now, and I know that will change no matter what. I just...don't know how. He's always there, and he won't let me trap myself in any of my stupid holes, and I cherish that about him. He's tough, but in a good way. He won't let me let myself be taken advantage of, and that's a first for me. In the past I've just let things slide, while secretly holding grudges against...well, me for being such a chicken. He makes me feel important. I know I AM important in many aspects of my life, but I haven't felt that way in a very long time. Then there's all the things we have in common. Call it cliche and stupid, but seriously...we never run out of things to talk about. It's hard to forsee that ever happening after almost five months of talking every single day... I'm just...very fortunate to have him in my life. He's very much a blessing, and he makes me happy. Or rather he makes me feel like I CAN be happy, and that it's okay to feel that way. Does that make sense? Well it doesn't have to. This is MY journal.

So anyway, there's that little truth. Enough said. I'll keep the rest to myself. Like they say in 'Win A Date With Tad Hamilton' --- "You have to love someone for their details"...and I do. But those details are all for me thank you very much :)

Well, another early morning tomorrow. *duh* So I better start the getting ready for phone call...er, I mean...bed process. *GRIN* I'll try to keep up with this journal a little more. Or not. We'll find out.

Peace, yo. I'm out.

ME!

No comments: