Thursday, April 10, 2003

I really don't feel like writing. Why? I'm not sure. So I'll be brief. I woke up this morning EARLY to a phone call from one of my mom's medical contacts. Then I watched "The Making of The Color Purple". Then I fell asleep for about an hour. Then I got up, cleaned the house. Then...my mom eager to get some fresh air and get rid of her nausea...demanded I drive her around with the windows down.

I drove to the apple orchard, I drove downtown Stillwater, and then...now what kind of sense does this make...I drove my poor pukey feeling mother to Taco Bell, so she could have a taco and a burrito supreme. Yah, that's what I thought.

After driving my Mom around for a couple hours, I went home and called Nikki. She came and picked me up, so I could help her make some cookies. It was fun. Then she drove me home, and then...then I watched Sister Sister on Disney, then took a shower, then watched Friends, then fell asleep. (For about 20 minutes) Then I got up and made dinner. Then I watched "Without A Trace" Good show...you should watch it.

So that brings me to now. I'm watching That 70's Show...funny funny. And I was writing in my journal, but now I'm done! I have to go back to my conversation with Jessi...discussing whether or not we would enjoy biting Orlando Bloom...peace out. *Pray for the play*

No comments: