Monday, May 30, 2005

Nothing much to report. I just felt like typing. Not really sure why. Is my brain trying to tell me to write? Hmmm... work on Downside? Is that what you're trying to tell me to do? Well, BJ...here's a promise. When you're here in July, I will finish Downside. YOU will help me do it. You have your ways. :) Anyway...

So I worked today. Memorial Day. It was slow...at first. Elke was late, I opened alone. Oh, well. Then I went to Lurae's, and we watched POTO. Then Nikki and Alex came over. We all went out to eat at the Spaghetti Factory. Now I'm home...

BJ talked to Lurae for awhile today. She thought he sounded fun. That's always good! I'm glad he's getting t o know a few of the people he's going to meet in July. That's a plus. I'm really excited about all of it. It will be a good thinig.

Anyway, work early early, and my head is tired. I shall let it rest for awhile. Good night all. (I love you, BJ!) I'll talk to you soon.

Me!

No comments: