Sunday, May 29, 2005

I have nothing interesting to write about, without repeating myself. My mom hates me, but I just have to let that roll away. She's nuts. I can handle it though. I think... Anyway.

Curse me and my realistic dreams! I keep thinking I'm places that I'm not, and it's really beginning to annoy me. I hate waking up, almost as much as I hate going to sleep. Sleep means saying goodbye to a certain somebody when the conversation seems impossible to end. Waking up means saying goodbye to a really good, very realistic dream. Argh.

So anyway. Today is Sunday, my one day off. Back to work early early tomorrow. Routine...BORING. But not for long! If all goes according to plan, this will be the best summer ever. Why? I actually have PLANS!!! June: I go on a Missions Trip to Mississippi. That's only about 2 weeks away. Wow! July: BJ COMES TO VISIT!! I hope, I hope. We're going to od so many awesome things. We're going to Sonshine, the drive-in movie, Valley Fair, TMOA, maybe hiking up north with Dad, lighthouse tour, and I have to come up with something fabulous for his birthday...which he plans to be here for. I want him to have a wonderful birthday. In August, Joey and Melissa are coming to stay with us for a bit. YAY! Vacation time! So I just take one week off a month, and all is well. I think July will be my favorite month...

In other news, I don't have any... at least not at the moment. So I will say goodbye for now, and go take that shower I've been needing. Woo! So ok then.

TTFN!

Me!

No comments: