Thursday, June 02, 2005

I am so excited for July! I get a smoothie maker from the bank. Yup. That's the only reason I'm excited. Nothing else comes to mind. "That boy" might make an appearance. Hmmm... Yeah right! I'm so excited for BJ to come up here. It will be awesome. Should be grand...

In other news, Elke told me I'm going to be a shift supervisor. Not asked, told. Oh, well. We'll see.

So I worked, I napped, and then I went to the movies. I saw "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". It was so good! I cried through most of it. It made me sad on multiple levels. I just wish I had friends like that. Times like that. Families like that. Oh well. What I've got now ain't so bad. Some things are pretty danged good if you ask me. Other things...eh, well. They're only temporary. At least that's the attitude I'm going to attempt to adopt.

So I have nothing really interesting to say, except...to reply to your comment, BJ... I d on't think you want to know about this dream. Mayhaps it would be better left unsaid...er...unshared. Indeed. Well, I love you! And I will...do more of that writing thang later.

Peace.

No comments: