Friday, May 06, 2005

Sunnie's computer is ridiculous. It likes to throw in extra letters and spaces whenever it feels like it. I come across looking like a complete idiot! Oh, well. That's what I get for not proof reading before posting things. It's super...annoying. Anyway! What has happened since yesterday? Nothing extraordinary.

I worked at 5 this morning, and went home at 7. YES! We were over staffed, and i volunteered to leave. I was ill, and they were making fun of my manly voice. Well...fine. I worked two hours and went back to bed. Then I woke up, made myself eggs and toast, and got a lecture f rom my mother for not thinking of her.

It's moments like that that make me dread mother's day. She's buildinig it up so much, about how she's expecting t his huge meal, and she refuses to lift a finger. Which basically means she gets t o pick a d ay in which she doesn't have to feel guilty for laying a round doing nothing while ordering us about. Oh, well. It's what we're all used to.

So then after breakfast, I went BACK to Caribou to pick Megan up because she didn't have a ride to Century. I dropped her off and went back home. Then guess what I did? I went back to sleep. HAHAHA! Then I woke up, read and dozed...then I went to the movies. Makes sense. Deathly ill, why stay at home? GO TO THE THEATER! Duh...

I went to go see "Kingdom Of Heaven". It was better than I expected. I was afraid it would be a plotless peice of crap like 'King Arthur'. I don't know why I hated that movie so much, I just did. ANYWAY...it was good. Orlando was good. And good looking!

Speakinig of Orlando Bloom, Jessi comes home on Sunday, and then leaves for her next adventure the 23rd. That gives us a very tiny window indeed to catch up. And BOY do we have a lot to catch up on! I work all week, so...we'll see what we see.

I wonder when Nikki gets home? I wonder if I'm going to be able to fill her in on all she's missed before...before. Yup. Sooo...

So aftere the movie today, I came home...and ate some soup while watching the finale of Hope and Faith. I've seen that show three times now. It's so over the top, but it makes me laugh. Then I started watching something with my mom, I dozed off, and then I came online to check my e-mail and decided to ramble. Sunnie's late...she got off at 10. Hope she isn't dead. UNLESS Paul is home...huh. Nevermind then. I'll see her on Monday.

So I guess I will go to bed then. Nothing better to do. Write more when something interesting happens! If it happens...we shall see.

Word.

No comments: