Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just a short post today I think. Tuesday night I decided to cook for BJ. I spent most of my money on it, I had been planning it since Friday, I was excited. BUT... when BJ got there, I had everything ready, and he suddenly wasn't feeling well. Turns out he had gotten a nasty flu virus from Lauren, and spent all night in the bathroom, completely miserable. I was so scared. I stayed up all night with him, trying my absolute best to take care of him. I didn't feel like I was doing enough.

He got a bit of sleep in between 6am-8am...then stayed awake for about an hour, and then slept some more. I was too scared to sleep. I was tired enough to sleep deeply, but I was afraid something would happen to him and I wouldn't wake up.

To make a very long story very short, he's better now. I wish I could have done more. I love him with all my heart.

Me

Oh yeah, by the way. Anybody want some semi-famous homemade enchiladas? How about some beans? Spanish rice? Well...it's all in the fridge my friends. All in the fridge...

No comments: