Monday, March 13, 2006

I drove to Montgomery yesterday (Sunday) for church. I love BJ. Unfortunately, Saturday night BJ's computer officially died. I told him I would make sure Kelly brings my laptop down, and BJ can use that. Lauren bogged his computer down with teen trap web viruses, even though she was told not to go to those certain sites. It completely ate his computer, erased Windows completely and everything he had stored on it.

Anyway, church was fun. It was a sermon BJ and I both needed to hear, about how God can work in your life no matter where you are, or what you have. In our devotions, BJ and I just finished the book of Joshua, and move onto Judges tonight.

So, after church BJ and I went back to his house for lunch, but his mom was asleep so we went to A&W instead. I had a headache, and thought it was because I hadn't eaten anything. So, I ate. Probably too fast, but I ate. Hoping it would be better.

Then we went to Shakespeare to take some pictures to send home. I was feeling a little weird, and I felt bad...because he wanted to walk around and explore, and I was feeling too dizzy.

After that we went to the RAVE movie theater to see "Failure to Launch". It was really funny, and headache/sickness aside, I really enjoyed it. I love hearing BJ's laugh. I really really love that. After the movie we went to get transmission fluid for my car, then we went home. My head was throbbing, and I felt absolutely disgusting. BJ took good care of me. He returned the favor. Fortunately I didn't have what he had, but I felt nasty. I still do...

We watched the re-make of "Yours, Mine, and Ours" (I love the original) and I just kept hoping to feel better. I ended up staying over night. I left and drove home this morning, and I am so glad to not be in a car. I thought about turning around and going back, but no one was home and that would probably be an unwelcome dilemma.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go stick my head in the freezer for awhile. I think it's a hormone thing because of...medication cycles. I don't know. Ergh. I'm tired of feeling so gross. So sick all the time. Turns me into an evil troll, who says leave me alone and take care of me at the same time. Grouchy happy crabby joyous sour weird. That's me.

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hottie!!!
I miss you SO MUCH MORE now that I have read a thought or two here!! It was like talking with you but without getting to see your pretty face or hug my dear friend. Funny. I sound as though I'm in love with you... Perhaps I am...
Tyler's family got a puppy. We named her Bella! Pictures of our sweet will be available to you soon!
Anyway, I love you and miss you and must see you sooner than later or I shall die of despiar!!!

Amber