Monday, February 11, 2013

I believe God speaks through dreams. He has done it for hundreds and hundreds of years. If something works well, you keep it up. Dream speaking works. It's a seed planted into the deepest parts of my subconscious. So deep, that it becomes engrained into my thoughts and stays with me throughout the day. Depending on the message, sometimes it never goes away.

I have been plagued with various fears and insecurities lately, and I think God finally had enough. "Corrie, that's it! Stop worrying about what ifs and maybes! You're not supposed to know the future, that's my job. However... you are needlessly torturing yourself and I need this to stop. I am going to give you a glimpse. Pay attention."

The images and scenes he showed me were all of the things I had been hoping for, while silently and intensely fearing that they were already slipping away from me. Worry is a silly thing, if you think about it. Torturing yourself isn't going to change anything. Worrying won't force something into existence.

Life is about to happen. I've seen it! I've heard it. I think I'm frustrating God a little bit, because He has had to show me twice now. I let the doubts of others snake their way into my brain. No more!

I will be strong enough to carry this assurance for myself and whoever else needs a reminder. I know my role, I know my mission, and I am ready.

In His name...

No comments: