Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dude, I'm annoyed.

So...last night I write this huge long (okay, so possibly pointless) journal entry...and it disappeared. My browser went wacky and took it away! I am less than happy...negative thrill going on here people. ANYWAY.

I haven't the will, nor the heart to re-write it, mostly because I don't remember most of what I said. SO! I'll write a short summary:

Yesterday I was crabby because I had to set up Valentine's Day crap @ work, and I hate Valentine's Day...This creepy woman told me "You have the most amazingly beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen"... Jamie and I are both going on the church mission trip to Mississippi in June. I'm a leader, so I go for free!

Those are basically the only important things I remember from that entry. And they're not that important. And I have nothing spectacular to write about in this one either....but we'll see what we see.

I've realized I'm having trouble keeping my promise to myself. When I started this journal...I planned on telling the whole truth about every aspect of my life. HOWEVER... I'm pretty sure I know exactly who reads this thing on a regular basis. There are more people than I thought...and for most of those people, there are things I don't want to tell them. So...I haven't been writing about these certain aspects of my life right now. I wish I could write down everything...but I honestly think that would create more problems than I care to deal with.

Anyway... I'm gonna go now, because I just got something better to do...

Love ya!

Corrie

No comments: