Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Word! To yuh bruthuh!

Whatever. Weirdo. ANYWAY! I'm so saddened...everyone I talk to is viewing Phantom of the Opera again and again and again, and I'm not! Why?!? No money, nobody to see it with. Any out of state pals feel like taking a mini-vacation? I'll count out pennies for that from my jar, but not to go see it by myself. BAH!

I'm obsessed, and my obsession has been halted. But I've been sick, too...so it makes sense. NO IT DOESN'T! Death bed or not, The Phantom would make it better, right? I thought so...

So, the Corrie sanity relief fund is now accepting donations. We take cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You can also purchase a "Clever Corrie" gift card for any cash amount, and recieve a unique quote or insult for each dollar you place on that card.

No, but seriously. I've made a bunch of new pals at good ol' Caribou, but none of them are my kind of freaky! Sam's such a pal, but we're total opposites. Everyone "adores" me, but nobody wants to go watch Phantom with me, what is that?! Craziness, that's what it is.

So last night I watched the premier of American Idol. Totally laughed my butt off! Some people are so dumb. Sarah called to tell me that she found out her baby is going to be a girl, and she wants to name her Hayley. I'm very happy for her, and disappointed at the same time. She's not ready to be that "old".

EVERY single person I know from high school (who I've seen recently) Is either married, engaged, or pregnant. It's HORRIBLE! I don't even have...well, anything. But...that means neither should they! I know I'm only 21 and have a lot of time to go... (maybe...unless my lungs fall out) but I feel older. Life experiences sped up my growth process emotionally, but I've always felt older. Probably because I was watching Shakespeare at age five. My level of understanding has always gone a bit beyond "Oh my god...what shoes should I wear with this skirt?" SOOOO not interested people. Don't ask me. How did I get off topic? Looking back, I see that I didn't. I haven't chosen a topic yet. But do I ever?

I'm at the library again, and then I head over to Granny's.
I'm in a weird mood. I invite myself over, because I know she loves my company. I love being there, and she makes me laugh...but I don't feel like BEING there right now. I don't feel like being anywhere. I don't feel like being in my own body! Maybe I'll float out and inhabit someone else for a day... yeah right.

Everyone has a someone... I'm one of those people who attempts to console myself by telling myself that I don't need another person to make me happy. Not only do I tell MYSELF these things, other people tell me this all the time...along with the grand old speech about it will happen when I least expect it, and he'll sweep me off my feet, blah blah blah. It's not like I'm looking for anyone, because I don't really know how. The bad ones find ME though...

Kelly is so happy right now... it's not like I don't want her to be. Candace is practically engaged, Sunnie and Paul...they're an old married couple. Jamie is a babe magnet...why did I know I would be the last? I'm not saying Kelly and Kris are off to the chapel or anything, but... they feel a lot for each other, and I've just never had that. Kelly's had it before, even...and I guess that's her right. She's older. I'm older than Sunnie though! Oh, well. That's counted for negative one hundred, trust me. Argh.

I guess it wouldn't be so terrible if the guys my sisters have found weren't so gosh darn wonderful. How do you top that? You don't... It's tough, because you can't. It feels like a lost cause. I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...it must be time to go.

Maybe I'll do my inner rationalizing and write more tonight when things make sense. We shall see... til then,

I'm the greatest person you'll ever know. Start loving yourself more, dummy!

HAHAHA!

C'est moi!

No comments: