Saturday, March 26, 2005

At the library...WEE! Because my computer has no internet...AGAIN! WEE! Fun stuff, yo. Not the Maplewood library though (my favorite) because I have no car, so I had to walk to White Bear...which will just have to do!

So, tomorrow is Easter. Yup! Turkey day. Paul is home, and last night (Good Friday) he and Sunnie helped me out with that Drama. It went very very well! I was worried over nothing.

Crazy! People from the Channel 13 cast are here! This is nuts! *hides* I wonder if I am hated by them. Oh, well. I don't care. So!

Nothing really all that interesting to report. Life is pretty life-like. Work, sleep, eat, sleep again...fun phone calls...work, sleep, eat, sleep again... and then meetings and drama galore! Wee! I have no internet once again, so that's always giggles. I really have nothing to write about in here...but I have a whole hour of internet time, and nothing to do with it. Oh, well. I COULD update Downside, since I have to re-write the whole thing anyway. Eh...I don't wanna.

So... work is normal, life is normal... and tomorrow is Easter. Ooh...I wanna dye easter eggs. I think I will...after I walk home. So! So there.

Later! I'm gonna go look at DVDs now.

Me

No comments: