Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello friends. Still not feeling completely complete, but my attitude is better. I'm excited to see BJ tomorrow. Saturday is his cousin's wedding, so that will be more family meeting fun. And then Tuesday Kelly gets here. I'm trying really hard to have a brighter view of things. I know it's been tough on BJ too. Tougher on me, but still. Even Elke said when I'm unhappy, I bring people down. I hate hearing that, but I know it's true. Here's my official apology: I'm sorry for my contagious sadness. I really am.

So! I talked to Kelly and my mom last night. My mom is sending me clothes for the wedding, because all of my nice clothes mysteriously disappeared. I have no idea what happened to them. I talked to Kelly about apartment supplies. She has EVERYTHING I want except a toilet brush, and a toaster. Dang.

Well, I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought I did. Oh, well. I'm sure I'll make up for it later. Farewell, friends.

Me

No comments: