Friday, March 17, 2006

Your Irish Name Is...

Isobel O'Neill



Cool! I didn't know I could do those things in here! But I never really tried. Happy Birthday Jamison! You're the best little brother I've ever had!!

In other news, life is grand. God has been working so much in my life, and it all seemed to become clear in one day. I've been having a lot of doubts and fears lately about a lot of things, and with God's help, I figured out what everything was stemming from. It's so funny how everything can become so CLEAR so FAST!

BJ came over last night, and it was just...*sigh*. There was no tension, no things left unsaid, everything was out in the open...and the "problems" I thought were there before were so insignificant. I had mentioned in here earlier that something has changed in our relationship and I couldn't figure out what it was. Well, with God's help I did. Everything feels so good now. SO GOOD!

I know I sound a little cryptic, but I don't think I could properly explain what I mean if I wanted to. Just know that I'm happy now. FINALLY! I'm always happy to be with BJ...but now I'm happy inside and out, and that's a huge deal to me. I kept getting teary eyed last night...out of pure joy. I just couldn't believe how easy it all was. I finally accomplished something that I've always had trouble with. I let go and let GOD. I needed to do it a long time ago, but I was so so so scared of everything. Blaming anything and everyone for any minor detail that may assist me in my pity party. Just like the commercials say...depression hurts everyone. I'm so glad it's over.

I think I'm going to leave it at that now. I'm really starting to embrace the fact that I didn't leave my life behind, I just decided to start another one. A good one! Time to start living it.

I AM SO IN LOVE! And finally I can just nestle up with that fact and get cozy. I'm not scared anymore. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, thank you! Last night also, real quick I must say...BJ and I experienced an awesome little exchange of
dialogue". Primarily BJ...so you should click on the link to the right and read his latest journal entry.

I love you all! Write me a letter! ...please?

ME!

No comments: