Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yesterday was a happy day! Around 9am, BJ arrived. Kelly had made some glorious glazed orange rolls, so that was breakfast! Kelly and BJ tinkered with the laptops for awhile, whilst I watched the DVD of a favorite of mine, "CAMP". Shortly after that, BJ and I both fell asleep for about an hour, til around noon. Then he and I hit up Little Caesars for a $5 pizza, and then the three of us watched the pilot episode of Dark Angel. BJ has yet to be convinced that it is as good as Kelly and I say it is.

After Dark Angel, we did yet again, a whole lot of nothing. It was around 8pm before we had decided what to do. The rest of the afternoon was spent singing RENT songs (which is never a waste of time) and doing silly dances to cell phone ring tones, and who KNOWS what else!

So that evening, Kelly treated us to Ruby Tuesday...yum yum yum! We all ordered the same thing. The salad bar with a loaded baked potato. Kelly also ordered us some buffalo chicken wontons as an appetizer. If you haven't tried them...you should. For they are yummy. BJ entertained us for awhile with his gay man routine (which he is far too good at) and the waitress spilled lemonade all over my chair while I was in the bathroom. Kelly had to clean it up, because the waitress said 'oops' and walked away and didn't come back.

After that, we came home! BJ and I did our scripture reading for the night, and then he had to go home. It was sad. I have to admit though...I loved it when he started to drive away, then honked his horn at me (while I stood in the door way) and rolled down his window making kiss noises and waving me over. I ran to him for one last kiss before the final goodbye. I am sooooo in love. It's fantastic!

That was pretty much the entire day. Nothing extraordinary, and yet almost perfect. I talked to BJ when he was about halfway home, and hung up when he got there so he could get ready for bed. I fell asleep shortly after that, waking up when he called back to say goodnight.

Today, Kelly and I applied for more jobs. This time in health care facilities, which would be good...because if I fall down almost dead, someone could probably make me not so dead anymore. That would be good. Good health benefits too (duh). We watched little snippets of things, and then I talked to BJ for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure I annoyed the crap out of Kelly, but I just never want to hang up with him...I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm cherishing the days before we get old and crabby with each other. But if I continue with this streak of blessings, hopefully that will never happen. We'll be annoyingly pathetic forever! WEE!

BJ and I started planning out our summer vacation. (He gets a week paid vacation, and we're probably gonna go to Minnesota to see the family!) Hopefully Kelly will be able to join us. We shall see what happens! BJ and I picked August, so we will have maximum time to save up for the trip. We can hit up Valley Fair and The Mall Of America! BJ and I can finally hit Camp Snoopy...which isn't Camp Snoopy anymore. But it will still be fun to get the wristbands and ride stuff. Wee!

Well, I guess that's about all I have for now. I love you all!

Bye bye for now!

Always,
Corrie

No comments: