Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yo! So...let's see. Just a quick report. Recently I've been endlessly tormented with horrible dreams, all circling around the same subject matter. They've been driving me absolutely crazy! I am happy to report I think I've banished the dreams.

I've found a new way to deal with the stomach churning subject matter, and it seems to be an unexpected perception of the whole thing. That new angle plus the prayers really have seemed to work. I've been dreaming about BJ instead WITHOUT distractions from happy. That's always pleasant. And if there were any negative things, God has blessed me enough to forget it by the time I wake up.

So I just thought I'd report that I'm no longer attacked at night through my subconscious. I'm okay! But Kelly's not. So let's shift the prayers to her for now. She needs them much more than me.

I love you, big sis.

No comments: