Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Today. That word says a lot, and yet not so much at the same time. Profound, no? This isn't easy today, because I really don't feel like writing. But alas, I promised myself I would not fall behind.

The job search goes on, and each day I feel more and more ill. I don't understand my own body. It's mean to me. It makes it so I can't eat, but when I do...I pay. Oh, yes. I pay. Explain this to me. I'm never hungry. I eat, because I've been lectured a billion times that I could die if I don't, or permanently screw myself over. Everytime I eat, I get sick. Run to the bathroom kind of sick. Not, yuck...I feel weird. It's...I'm about to throw up, I need to run kind of feeling. So whatever I eat doesn't stay with me for long. And yet when I eat a pea, I gain ten pounds! How unfair is that?!? I walk hours a day, to and from everywhere. Why do I still look like this? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Good glory...

Now, what could be wrong with me? Oh....Corrie. I know what it is. You're pregnant. HA! Yah, too bad I'm a virgin. Next option please! No other opinions? Yeah, I'm drawing a blank too. I'll move on then.

Last night, I didn't sleep at all. I'm a violent sleeper...allow me to explain. When I can't sleep, I have this strange tendency to throw myself around on the bed...as if that's going to help the situation. In one of my...flights...I crashed my head against my metal headboard. It was not good...at around 4:30 am, I went downstairs to get a drink of water. Along with some more pain medication. Someone was in the basement, watching an action movie. I listened with my trained movie identifying ears, and immediately came up with the answer. "Chain Reaction" starring Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weiss. Yes, I am THAT good. I walked downstairs, and there was my sister Kelly. She works nights, so she had slept all of yesterday. She was supposed to be awake.

We chatted a bit, and then we watched the last episode of "Punk'd" which if you haven't seen it, you're missing out. After that, we watched "Ghost"....just because. Kelly fell asleep, I stayed awake...ill ill ill.

When the movie ended, I went back up to my room. I layed on my bed in agony...(feel bad for me yet?) and watched annoying infomercials. Before I knew it, it was noon. I got up, did some laundry, took a shower, shaved, cleaned out Harvey's cage...boring boring boring. My mom left, and then it was time for me to walk to theater. I totally overestimated how warm it was. It wasn't.

Theater was less than perfect. Less by a long shot... I am SO not respected! Some people are really willing to listen to me. But some of the others...I want to slaughter them. They think I have no seniority whatsoever. I've been on stage since I was THREE!! Goodness gracious. I know what I'm talking about.

Well, that's all that really happened today. I walked home afterward, and then....did nothing. Wrote some things, yeah...nothing. Well, I'm gonna go watch "That 70's Show" and see if I can fall asleep...e-rok out baby.

No comments: