Sunday, March 30, 2003

Nothing happened today! And I say that with total sincerity. I didn't leave the house at all...until around 6pm, to accompany my sister Kelly on a Target run. Before that...I really...I did nothing. Oh! Yes I did. I took random electronic devices apart, and repaired things my genius mechanic/ Vietnam electrician bomb/enemy code de-coding father couldn't! Ha! So there! I'm soooooo good! Okay, so I can understand VCRs and video cameras a bit better...after all of the music videos and movie parodies I've directed/filmed. I am so good! *laughs*

Yeah! So then I went to Target with Kelly. She got the Chicago movie soundtrack...finally...and I was very jealous, because they have a special edition out now that comes with a bonus DVD. I am currently trying to con her out of it. Like she'll watch it more than once! Only obsessed movie freaks like me would do that! Besides, I am very good at getting things from her...it takes me awhile sometimes, but I just won the DVD of "Life as a House" with an offer she couldn't refuse. That took me about a year. But I KNEW I would get it, so I never got my own copy. It was MY movie from the start, and she knew it. It had MY Hayden Christensen in it. Why is he mine, you ask? I was his first fan! WAY before Star Wars. Oh, yeah. I liked him back when you searched for him on Google, and there was nothing. NOTHING! He was on my favorite TV show. Higher Ground. Ever heard of it? Yeah, didn't think so. I win, give up.

So she got that soundtrack, I got an Aragorn bookmark. Yay me! I also got "The Cutting Edge" DVD. Good times. Then I came home and watched "American Dreams". I love that show! I curse myself for the episodes I've missed! *whines* If any of you out there watch it...I need someone to talk about it with! I really really do! Okay, I'm just going to ask a general question...if you watch it, let me know what you think! If you were Meg...who would you choose? Jimmy or Luke? Seriously! I need to discuss this! *laughs* E-mail me or something! Or IM me! (DistantStares for those of you who don't know) Well, anyway...

After the show, I got grounded, that was fun. I forget why....hmmm....then my dad got really really mad about the missing toilet handle. Not too great. And then I talked to people online! Ooh, I think Sunnie is home. Time to go harass people! YES! Just ...kidding! Later!

No comments: