Friday, April 04, 2003

This one is gonna be quick. Why? Because I say so. Today...Kelly woke me up early to go to Perkin's. Nice, sweet of her. Good mood on pay day! Yay for me! Then, she brought me to school for an early morning rehearsal! Jamison came with, and we explored. It was fun. Yay, good times. I even went in the cat walk...shhh, don't tell. Then I had rehearsal. Woo-hoo. Actually, it wasn't bad. They did well...reasonably so anyway. After that, Kelly and Jamie came back, picked me up, and we went to the movies. We saw "Phone Booth". It was good. Short, but good. How long can a movie be when the only scene is a guy in a phone booth? Seriously...

Anyway! After that, I went home. I did some chores, fell asleep, got a phone call from Lurae, realized I wasn't DONE with my chores, made plans, finished chores...turned on TV waiting for Lurae to arrive.

So! "America's Most Talented Kid" was on, and there was this 4 year old little boy, playing "Fur Elise" BY MEMORY, the WHOLE thing, really really well on the piano! I was blown away. Then there was thie 12 year old girl who sang "Blue" and she was better than me...so I turned it off.

Then Lurae came. We went to Har Mar. Went to some shops, saw some puppies...drove to Wisconsin...stalked by some psycho who kept flashing his brights behind us in blizzard like conditions! AHHHH!!!

Then, we went back to her house. And that's where I am. Over and out, peace yo.

No comments: