Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today....let's see. I got all ready for theater rehearsal...and then I looked at the schedule. NO rehearsal. How un-fun! My mom left for the dentist/shopping, scuse me..."returning"...and left me with a list of chores. WAY un-fun! She told me to make a double batch of Toll House cookies. So, I got everything out. There was no baking soda or vanilla. So then I put everything back. My mom had really been looking forward to a dessert. So! I decided to make a cake.

I found a yellow cake mix. The next course of action would be to locate some frosting. I looked up in my dad's secret junk food cupboard, that's not so secret. Sure enough, hud fudge flavored frosting. I reached for it, and an open package of cookies fell out onto my head, and then all over the floor. Less than entertaining! Cookie crumbs in my hair...ew...I salvaged what I could, and crammed them back into the cupboard. So! I continued with my cake making endeavor.

Lurae called me when there was about 20 minutes left on the clock for my cake. She invited me to go with her to "Get Down" youth group at First Lutheran. I was so excited! So she came over to *hang* awhile, and then we would be off. We browsed through my yearbooks, her pointing out her various "guys". About half an hour after she got there, she says "Wow, I can smell the cake. It smells good!" I shrieked, and flew down the stairs into the kitchen. Not to worry! It was OKAY! A little...too golden, but it was okay!

So anyway, Lurae and I joked around and did silly things, until it was time to go. We went to church, and it was great! A bit awkward, because I didn't know ANYONE. It was creepy. But, there were some people I knew. Ben was there, and he is just...such an awesome musician. Tres cool, yo. Well! I'm going to go watch The Cutting Edge now, because I have absolutely nothing better to do! If you're bored, save me from my boredom and write me an e-mail or somethin. Love ya! Peace.

No comments: