Monday, June 06, 2005

Curse sunburns. They make me sick. Literally. Made work Hell. I almost fell over a few times. Partly because I kept tripping over the stress mats, but partly because I was just...icky. It was a fun day. I couldn't wait to get home.

So when I got off work, I had to go pick up that cake from my Grandma. I brought it home, and my mom took one look at me and was actually compassionate. "Oh, no! What's wrong with you?" I told her about my sunburn and how it made me ill, and how I just wanted to lay down. I was a little confused when she agreed. When I woke up around 2:30, I realized that she had left me a chore list. Thank goodness! I thought the world was coming to an end. So what did I have to do? Agh...

So. If you've ever been to the Killmer household, we've most likely avoided showing you our f ront closet at all costs. Why? Because it's SCARY. My mom is a shoe fanatic, and a jacket/coat fiend, and no oone else is allowed to have anything in there. But when we leave shoes in the entryway, they just get tosssed in. Pretty soon we have a chest deep mountain of crap.

I was instructed to clean that out today, removing any and all shoes that were not my mother's. That's not fair! We wear shoes too! So we all have to keep our shoes and coats in our rooms, so my mom can have yet another closet to herself. (She kicked my dad out of the one in their room, he has to keep all his stuff in the laundry room. She has the spare closet in Jamie's room, and the front closet is all hers as well.)

The closet is perfect now, thank you. And the laundry is done. I cleaned out my room too! I re-organized my CDs which I've only needed to do for about the past year and a half.

After all my busy work I made dinner, and that's about it. A boring day, really. Now Kris is showing me pictures from when I was in Alabama, so I'm gonna go enjoy those and maybe write more later. Bye!

Me

No comments: