Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This should be short. I'm in bed with Sunnie's laptop. Why? I'm sick. I'm really sick, actually. I can't talk. I try, and people tell me to shut up. But in a good way...hehehe. I still went to work today. I hope I infected people. Hahaha.

I got home today and slept for awhile. After a not so fun conversation with my mom. She's like, asking me about certain plans I may or may not have for the future. She's questioning a future that might not even exist at the moment, but she's afraid it isn't good enough. BAH! Crazy woman. She wants me to start managing the family finances, so I'll be better prepared. What kind of sense does that make? I'm not going to go to an immediate family of five, so whatever. It will be totally different!

Oh, well. It was fun...not. So, I slept, and eveerything kept getting progressively worse. Now, I'm just really sick. Between Mom, Dad, and BJ...the three of them forbid me from going to work tomorrow. My dad is legitimately afraid that I'm working myself to death, because I always seem to be sick. Can't say it isn't true...I am sick a lot. It's the Caribou Death Plan. Only $65 out of every pay check! Hahaha. So, what did the parentals do?

After forbidding me from working, dad called and left a message on Elke's phone, and mom called Caribou and left a message with whoever w as in charge at the moment. Probably Karley. Should be interesting come tomorrow morning. I don't doubt that my phone will ring at 5:30am. Even BJ was offering to call. It's nice to be looked out for. I haven't slept in in over a month...I wonder if I know how... we'll find out!

I guess that's all for now. I'm supposed to be sleeping... dad just came home with two giant bottles of cough syrup. They must be tired of listening to me. Haha. Bye!

The one and only

No comments: