Wednesday, March 26, 2003

So...there's a problem. But I can't write about it. I'm disappointed in someone, but he can't know it. So I guess I'm forced to move on now.

Anyway! I'm playing a great game right now...it's called...French Discovery! I just made it up. It's fun. Not really, anyway!

Last night, I went to Lurae's with a bunch of people, and played Sardines. If you've never played it, you're really missing out! It's my favorite game ever. Nikki and Sunnie totally won last night...I have lost my title...*sigh* Oh, well.

In other news, my mom told me today I can never ever do theater again. I must quit now, or move out. PSYCHOPATH! That was after I told her my good news about being hired by the district as part of the theater staff...I am less than happy...

Onward ever onward...moment of truth. How much do I like Tim Beier? Toute des choses que je pense sont-a-il. Quand je dors, j'espere que il vais aller avec moi dans mes penses. Il sais que j'aime lui, mais je ne sais pas si il retourne l'amour. And that's that!

So, today...in choir...HAHAHAHA! Oh, good times...no but really. Today I went to TMOA with Nikki and her mom and sister. We shopped. That's what you do at a mall. Then, Nikki and I went to her house...and now I'm on her computer completely ignoring her. AS IF! I'm....REALLY glad she's here right now. If you only knew...hey! That's that Moffatt/Gil Ofarim song. I like that song. I am so incredibly random. Well...maybe I'll write the deep and meaningful necessities at another time. I love you ALL.

No comments: